Our integrated range of aviation risk and asset assurance (or asset monitoring) programmes focus on optimising the reliability, residual value and liquidity of aviation assets.
Ensuring that an aircraft and its engines are being maintained, operated and managed in accordance with provisions in the lease agreement is difficult and can often be overlooked. Such oversights can severely impact the residual value and liquidity of the asset and lead to the triggering of penalty fees at the end of a leasing cycle. We can help you mitigate this risk by designing and implementing a bespoke asset assurance programme that considers factors such as jurisdiction of operation, credit risk and asset type.
Whether you have a single aircraft or a large portfolio we can support you with a broad range of integrated services to support your asset monitoring compliance needs including:
- Asset health monitoring inspections
- Maintenance reserve fund management
- Oversight of engine shop visits, modifications and major repairs
- Design of bespoke integrated risk and asset assurance programmes
- Provision of client-specific e-rooms to share data and information
- Follow-up and remedy of non-conformities with the lessee
- Operator/MRO risk assessments
- Complete technical records scanning, indexing and hosting services
Contact us now at email@example.com for more information on how we can support your asset health monitoring needs.