Watch the recording of the fifth session in our Byte-size Cyber series with Nigel Collins, Technical Lead – Cyber and Technology, on High Net Worth Cyber Claims.
The session contains content appropriate for those who have some involvement in cyber policies and claims, or those just interested in finding out more about the evolving world of cyber. If you manage a team or department, please feel free to share with your colleagues.
The session covers the following, as well as an opportunity to ask questions:
- The rise of High Net Worth cyber claims
- Targeting, attack vectors and protection measures
- Topical case study and discussion
Byte-size Cyber Series
Nigel Collins, Technical Lead – Cyber and Technology, is presenting six Byte-size Cyber sessions, one per month. To receive an invitation to the sessions, email email@example.com requesting to receive McLarens UK & Ireland thought leadership. The last session, in August, will cover Cyber and the Education Sector.
Previous Byte-size Cyber sessions, and the links to access the recordings, are available:
- Introduction to Cyber Policies and Claims Processes
- Ransomware and the Implications for Business
- Data Breach Incidents and Response
- Cyber Crime, The Hidden Threats
All new loss enquires can be directed to your usual contact or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please enter your contact information below to download the recording.