Catch-up on the roundtable from 7th July on recent developments in public sector claims.
The discussion focused on:
- New Fire Safety Regulations
- Cladding in social housing
- Resilient measures
- Cyber security for schools including fees and payroll
- Liability for injury/damage arising from lack of maintenance.
The session included the following experts:
- Gordon Winstanley, Public Sector Lead
- Nigel Collins, Technical Lead – Cyber & Technology
- Kim Alcock, Head of UK Casualty & TPA Operations
Plus a special guest:
- Philip Barmby, Managing Director of Brawdia who provide a range of building surveying services for the insurance and commercial property industries.
*Please enter your contact information below to download the recording.