Aviation Claims Coordinator – Germany
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Aviation Claims Coordinator to join our respected claims team based in Frankfurt.
McLarens Aviation, a subsidiary of McLarens, is the world’s leading provider of accident and incident survey and claims management within the Aviation Insurance Industry. It is also one of the largest independent providers of Risk and Asset Management services to aircraft financiers, lessors, airlines, institutional investors, government agencies, the insurance market and other entities that require independent technical expertise to support aircraft investment decisions and operational risk reviews.
Reporting to the Managing Director Germany, the Aviation Claims Coordinator will be responsible for providing effective support to the Aviation Surveyors, aiding the region’s efficiency and productivity in the handling of Aviation claims from inception to completion.
- Administration of new claims including receiving instruction, issuing acknowledgments, setting up files and undertaking of risk screening and triaging. Plus, general administration.
- Working closely with Adjusters to assist with investigation and validation enquiries.
- Controlling the lifecycle of the files to drive diary management and support the proactive management of claims from setting up to conclusion
- Overseeing Adjuster caseloads when necessary during periods of leave
- Liaising as required with the insured, insurers, brokers and any other stakeholders to ensure optimum customer service, becoming a point of contact where needed for interested parties.
- Aiding the production of technical reports for Adjusters in compliance with professional standards and internal guidelines and in accordance with agreed timescales
- Ensuring time reporting and billing is compliant with internal standards processing and systems
- Ensuring company standards are met in relation to all technical and operational policies and procedures, including data protection and information security
- Incoming telephone calls / resolve queries
- Other ad hoc work as required.
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
- Good command of both English and German, other language skills desirable.
- Previous experience in invoice management.
- Organised and able to self-manage workload, having a methodical, accurate and analytical approach to work, with a considerable pride in the quality of output
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to communicate in a clear, concise and structured manner
- Strong relationship management skills, with a capability of establishing good working relationships with your team, colleagues and 3rd parties
- Excellent stakeholder management with an ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting demands
- Thrive in a high-pressured working environment
- Be driven to meet and exceed targets
- Flexible with regards to travel which may be required as and when.
Should you wish to develop your career in an exciting aviation environment please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org