Casualty Adjuster – UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Adjuster to join our Casualty Practice in the UK to underpin our reputation in the Casualty market for technical excellence and service.
Reporting to the Head of UK Casualty and TPA operations, you will be required to manage a broad portfolio of casualty claims, from investigation to settlement, with speed and accuracy. You will adopt a client focussed approach to all aspects of the role and actively contribute towards McLarens’ business development programme through networking, identifying and facilitating opportunities for business growth. An ability to enhance our capability in specialist areas such as Complex Casualty, Cyber Liability, Product Liability & Recall and Professional Indemnity is essential.
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in the casualty loss adjusting sector and/or allied professions.
- CILA and/or CII qualifications are advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop internal and external relationships.
- Excellent negotiation, decision making, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- A positive reputation in the Broker and Insurer market would also be advantageous.
Due to the geographic coverage of the role travel will be required.
Should you wish to apply, please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR Team | McLarens