Casualty Adjuster, Northern Ireland
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and proven Adjuster to join our Casualty team based in Belfast and covering Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Casualty – UK you will be responsible for handling a broad portfolio of casualty claims, from investigation to settlement, ensuring company standards are met in relation to all technical and operational policies and procedures, including data protection and information security.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Investigating, negotiating and agreeing settlement of claims in a professional manner
- Liaising with insured, insurers and brokers to achieve professional and timely conclusion of claims
- Completing both on site and desktop investigations
- Producing reports in compliance with professional standards and internal guidelines in accordance with agreed timescales
- Actively contribute towards McLarens’ business development programme
- Network, identify and facilitate opportunities for business growth
- Undertaking projects and other ad hoc work as required.
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
Successful candidates must be professionally qualified as a minimum, CIP and further CILA and/or CII qualifications would be advantageous. They will have proven experience in the casualty loss adjusting sector, and/or in allied professions, demonstrating a focus on quality, communication and organisational skills. Capability in negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving, coupled with strong stakeholder management. An ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally is imperative. A proven, positive reputation in the Broker and Insurer market would also be advantageous. Due to the geographic coverage of the role travel will be required.
Should you wish to apply, please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.