Claims Technician – Private Clients, UK
Due to continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Technician to join our Private Clients team in a newly formed role.
Reporting to the Senior Claims Technician, you will provide effective support to Adjusters, aiding the team’s efficiency and productivity in the handling of HNW domestic claims.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of new claims including receiving instruction, issuing acknowledgments, setting up files and undertaking of risk screening and triaging
- Working closely with Adjusters to assist with investigation and validation enquiries
- Controlling the lifecycle of the files to drive diary management and support the proactive management of claims from setting up to conclusion
- Overseeing Adjuster caseloads when necessary during periods of leave
- Liaising as required with the insured, insurers, brokers and any other stakeholders to ensure optimum customer service, becoming a point of contact where needed for interested parties.
- Aiding the production of technical reports for Adjusters in compliance with professional standards and internal guidelines and in accordance with agreed timescales
- Ensuring time reporting and billing is compliant with internal standards processing and systems
- Developing and running management information for clients as well as for internal use, including performance measurement and data integrity reports
- Account management support where required
- Incoming telephone calls / resolve queries
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
- You must have previous claims handling experience including caseload management
- You must be, or be working towards becoming, CILA/CII qualified
- Organised and able to self-manage workload, having a methodical, accurate and analytical approach to work, with a considerable pride in the quality of output
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to communicate in a clear, concise and structured manner
- Strong relationship management skills, with a capability of establishing good working relationships with your team, colleagues and 3rd parties
- Excellent stakeholder management with an ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting demands
- Thrive in a high-pressured working environment
- Be driven to meet and exceed targets.
Should you wish to apply, please submit your CV and supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.