Client Development Lead
As part of our continuing expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an energised individual to take up the new role of Client Development Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of activities in the account management and business development arena, with a specific focus on retaining key clients, as well as identifying and seeking new opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the UK Executive team and senior ‘sponsors’ of key client accounts, the role will involve a range of key account management responsibilities such as:
- Developing relationships across allocated accounts
- Attending periodical review meetings
- Drawing up strategic plans to help identify / target growth opportunities
- Drafting / implementation of client handling instructions
- Working closely with Practice Heads to develop / maximise opportunities in specialist areas
- Identifying / quantifying targets – feeding into budget forecasting
- Supporting business development opportunities, including nominations
- Supporting account management functions
- Working closely with the Head of Client Services to assist the co-ordination of revenue targets and pipeline activity – maintaining focus and momentum
- Tracking Plan against key dates
- Liaising with owners of actions
- Helping to identify the need for promotional material
- Sharing developments / updates across the business
- Working as part of a team to assist the production of Tender / Presentation material
- Helping to identify / formulate USPs and key propositions
- Assisting the collation of content for Tender responses
- Assisting the compilation of content for due diligence responses
- Undertaking projects, attending conferences and events and other ad hoc work as required
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
Successful candidates must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills. A proven track record of building strong working relationships both externally and internally. Strong stakeholder management with the ability to balance multiple deadlines. Be experienced in winning new business and retaining and developing existing business/contracts. Deliver outputs on time, with a focus on quality and communication.
Due to the geographic nature of this role a willingness to travel throughout the UK, Ireland and globally where required is essential.