Operating for over 80 years, McLarens boasts consolidated income of over USD 140 million. Headquartered in Atlanta, with over 131 locations in more than 80 countries, McLarens provides claims management services ranging from loss adjusting and auditing to pre-risk and damage surveying expertise in specific areas such as property, casualty, third party administration, construction & engineering, crisis management, FAJ & specie, marine & transit, and natural resources.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and proven Commercial Adjuster to join our team based in the South East region.
Reporting to the Executive Manager you will be responsible for handling a broad portfolio of commercial claims, from investigation to settlement, ensuring company standards are met in relation to all technical and operational policies and procedures, including data protection and information security.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Investigating, negotiating and agreeing settlement of claims in a professional
- Liaising with insured, insurers and brokers to achieve professional and timely
- conclusion of claims
- Completing on site investigations and damage surveys for claims
- Producing reports in compliance with professional standards and internal
- guidelines in accordance with agreed timescales
- Actively contribute towards McLarens’ business development programme.
- Network, identify and facilitate opportunities for business growth
- Undertaking projects and other ad hoc work as required
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
Successful candidates must be professionally qualified and have gained significant experience in the commercial loss adjusting sector, or in allied professions, demonstrating a focus on quality, communication and organisational skills. They will have proven capability in negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving, coupled with strong stakeholder management. An ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally is imperative. A proven, positive reputation in the Broker and Insurer market would be advantageous.
Due to the geographic coverage of the role travel will be required.
Should you wish to apply, please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR Team | McLarens