Compliance & QA Coordinator
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance & QA Coordinator to join us from April 2021.
Reporting to the UK & Ireland Compliance Manager you will be an active member of the team with the overall objective of providing effective support with complaint handling and compliance matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Investigate both cases in a complaint in accordance with the company complaints policy and procedure
- Escalate any complaints as necessary
- Liaise with Stakeholders and Contractors to obtain a satisfactory and agreed resolution
- Communicate decisions and findings to all parties.
- Investigate root causes of complaints and collate reports and feedback in order to highlight common trends/issues
- Follow quality audit processes
- Complete file audits on open and closed cases and critique findings as necessary
- Resolve queries proactively
- Other ad hoc work as required
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of handling claims and FCA complaints, following appropriate criteria and timelines.
- Organised and able to self-manage workload, having a methodical, accurate and analytical approach to work, with a considerable pride in the quality of output
- Previous experience in a customer -facing role
- Ability to evaluate evidence using sound judgement and empathy
- Confident negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Accurate record keeping and updating databases
- Strong Microsoft skills especially with the use of Microsoft Excel, including the creation, use of and manipulation of spreadsheets, as well as the presentation and extraction of MI
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to communicate in a clear, concise and structured manner
- Strong relationship management skills, with a capability of establishing good working relationships with your team, colleagues and 3rd parties
- Thrive in a high-pressured working environment
- Be driven to meet and exceed targets
Should you wish to apply, please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR Team | McLarens