Data Quality Analyst
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data Quality Analyst role to join our Data & Analytics Team. This is a global role and will be homebased.
Join our growing data & analytics team as a Data Quality Analyst, to provide analytics and insights, on the quality and standards of our data, as a business partner as a data quality expert.
To deliver high standard analysis of the data quality globally, engaging with Data Owners and Data Stewards and being a key member of the Data Governance Committee.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build close relationships with business partners, defining new business rules, ensuring existing rules remain optimum
- Assist/support in defining common data standards & definitions • Create data quality for MI & risk management reporting
- Work closely with data team, data owners and process owners to resolve issues swiftly. Responsible for identifying data reconciliations issues, using SQL
- Management of the Data Exceptions log and reporting tools • Represent the Data and analytics team for quality issues and incidents process & Investigation of data quality issues identified as part of this process
- Support the successful delivery of the Data Governance Strategy, being involved in projects as appropriate, offering guidance and advice
- Supporting the business with day-to-day advice on best practice for Data Quality & Data Management principles as required. Where key themes appear, create training materials covering these.
About you – Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of the Insurance Industry with a good understanding of the full Insurance lifecycle
- Agile experience – JIRA or similar tools is an advantage but not essential
- Prior data analyst, business analyst or process analyst experience of at least 2-3 years
- Must have great attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Business awareness and Industry understanding
- Team player
- Solutions focused but takes time to analyse and consider impacts, and uses initiative to solve problems/challenges
- Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Open to bring ideas and suggestions to support and enhance best practice
- Strong Excel.
- Power BI
Should you wish to apply, please submit your CV and supporting cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.