Executive Adjuster – Commercial Property
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and proven Commercial Property Executive Adjuster to join our team covering major loss in the Leinster area.
Reporting to the Managing Director – Ireland you will be responsible for handling a portfolio of commercial property claims, from investigation to settlement, ensuring company standards are met in relation to all technical and operational policies and procedures, including data protection and information security.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Investigating, negotiating, and agreeing settlement of claims in a professional manner
- Liaising with insured, insurers and brokers to achieve professional and timely conclusion of claims
- Completing both on site and desktop investigations
- Producing reports in compliance with professional standards and internal guidelines in accordance with agreed timescales and service level agreements
- Mentoring and supporting individuals in the commercial property environment
- Actively contributing towards McLarens’ business development programme
- Networking, identifying and facilitating opportunities for business growth
- Undertaking projects and other ad hoc work as required
- Continually reviewing processes, systems, and methodologies with the aim of providing:
- The most efficient method of working
- New and innovative solutions to what we do
- Accurate MI on all cases
- A high energy and exciting work environment
- Market leading onboarding process
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
Successful candidates must be CIP qualified as a minimum, further CILA and/or CII qualifications would be advantageous. They will have proven experience in the commercial property loss adjusting sector, and/or in allied professions, demonstrating a focus on quality, communication and organisational skills. Capability in negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving, coupled with strong stakeholder management. An ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally is imperative. A proven, positive reputation in the Broker and Insurer market would also be advantageous.
Due to the geographic coverage of the role travel will be required. You will be assigned to our Dublin office and will be required to travel there however, there is a possibility for home/remote working.