Catch-up on the roundtable from 3rd June with McLarens’ CAT Response experts as they help prepare you for the 2021 Caribbean storm season which has 35 storms predicted.
The discussion focused on:
- The current situation with COVID-19 and access to Caribbean islands
- Preparing adjusters on the ground ahead of a CAT event
- Lessons from 2020 and previous commercial CAT claims
- Resolving complex issues with pre-existing damage
- When hurricanes strike midway through construction work
Hosted by Sandra McDonald, joined by McLarens experts:
- Jorge Andres Diaz, Head of Caribbean
- Dave Watts, Head of Home Foreign
- Howard Grant, Branch Manager, Jamaica
*Please enter your contact information below to download the recording.