Anastasiia is a Petroleum Geologist by background with experience within oil and gas industry in UK on both exploration and development projects.
As MSc graduate in Petroleum Geoscience from Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, she started her career at Petroceltic, Edinburgh, working on fields in Egypt, Gulf of Suez region. This involved exploration of the region, interpretation of well and seismic data, geological modelling, prospect and lead identification and oil volume calculation.
She later moved to Petrofac working on offshore fields in Gulf of Mexico, where she oversaw a full-scale basin analysis. She has also worked on the offshore fields in Indonesia, where she handled petrophysical evaluation and cross-well development as well as worked on mature onshore fields in Romania.
This followed by employment with Sonangol, National Oil Company of Angola, which provided her with the project management experience as well as full scale basin analysis of the deep water turbidite systems offshore Angola. Anastasiia was a part of the team identifying new areas for drilling to enhance field production.
She has been actively involved in business development activities in the Former Soviet Union countries using her native Russian and Ukrainian background. She is fluent in both Russian and Ukrainian.
Anastasiia has a good knowledge of marine sub-sea equipment, pipelines, FPSOs and vessels, oil and gas platforms and rig operations as a part of her job as a Loss Adjuster.
Her expertise also includes good knowledge of ground and engineering Geology, mining, slope Geology and soil evaluation.
Apart from her work in the Oil and Gas industry, Anastasiia is currently handling a number of Renewable Energy claims in Europe as well as Commercial Property losses in Russia.
She is actively presenting to the London Market on Energy subjects for the Insurance Market including a recent presentation at Lloyds of London, Marine Under 35’s. She is also involved with PESGB, EAGE, Geological Society of London.
- Oil company – Turret bearing loss (LOPI and BI) on FPSO – well production analysis, GOR and injection rate analysis, “but-for” number agreement, analysis of 3 business models provided by company. Frequent report writing and updates to the market (excess of USD 500 Million)
- Oil company XMT damage, Skarv field – DPR analysis, invoices monitoring, reporting on XMT replacement developments and associated costs (USD 17.5 Million)
- CAR: Oil company XMT damage – collision with the bridge (USD 1 Million)
- CAR: Oil company XMT damage – vandalism (USD 1 Million)
- Transformer, Ukraine – transformer damage (UAH 1.8 Million)
- CAR: Mine damage, Thailand (USD 50 Million)
- Property/Terrorism, Russia: money theft, combined value (USD 3 Million)
- Renewables: Wind turbine failures and solar plant damage (combined USD 2 Million+)
CII (Cert.), Petrel certificate in Geo-Modeling, Kingdom seismic interpretation diploma, Kingdom data loading diploma, First Aid at Work training certificate
(Hons.) in Geology, Geochemistry and Mineralogy –National University of Kiev, Ukraine. Additional education in Non-Organic Geochemistry and Analytical Methods-St. Andrews University, Scotland, UK, MSc. (Hons.) in Petroleum Geosciences – Herriot Watt University, Scotland, UK
Petroleum Geology, Marine Offshore Energy, Onshore/Offshore drilling operations, Marine sub-sea equipment, FPSOs, oil and gas pipelines, platforms and rig operations, Engineering geology, Mining, Renewables (both onshore and offshore), Russian financial lines
8 years 2012