Andrew has been employed in the insurance industry since late 2007 and had begun his career at a national insurance services provider handling third party liability claims, accident benefits, auto bodily injury and moving into examining municipal property and liability, commercial property and commercial general liability claims throughout Canada.
In 2015, Andrew moved to the field and worked out of a flagship office handling all lines. During this time, he gained experience in construction claims and large losses. In January of 2019, Andrew joined MGB claims.
Andrew is involved with the Canadian Independent Adjusters’ Association (CIAA) and the Insurance Institute of Canada.
- Downtown Toronto Hotel sewer backup (CAD 1 Million)
- Strip Mall water damage loss (CAD 1.2 Million)
- Water damage to commercial warehouse (CAD 500 K)
- Fire/Smoke damage to school (CAD 1.5 Million)
- Cyber Breach Loss (CAD 300 K)
- Loss involving 40 retirement home residences (CAD 350 K)
- Examined municipal and commercial losses throughout Canada including over CAD 1 Million collapse of mall parking lot