Bintang joined McLarens Indonesia in 2013 as a Loss Adjuster. Previously, he worked as a Project Engineer at PT Gearindo Prakarsa (ME & Construction).
He is actively involved with the Association of Indonesian Insurance Adjusters (APKAI) and is an Affiliate of the Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters (AICLA).
- Power plant – turbine: Machinery breakdown (USD 6 Million)
- Power plant – gas turbine: Machinery breakdown (USD 3 Million)
- Paper company: Flood (USD 9 Million)
- AgriFood business: Fire (USD 18 Million)
- Construction & engineering company: EAR (USD 1 and 3 Million)
- Fertilizer company: Machinery breakdown (USD 7 Million)
- Fertilizer company: Fire (USD 1.5 Million)
- Oil & gas company: Fire (USD 1 Million)