Bruno is a registered Quantity Surveyor with approximately 27 years in the construction industry of which the last 6 years have been in the insurance industry at Roberts International. His experience includes a large variety of projects ranging from hotels, corporate offices, apartments, hospitals, shopping centres, schools and universities, warehouses and factories, sports stadiums, abattoirs, alterations and renovations, service stations, car dealerships and domestic construction.
Bruno is experienced in all functions of Quantity Surveying including estimating, cost planning, value at risk, indemnity schedules, bills of quantities, tendering, sub-contracts, cashflows, feasibilities, cost reporting, final accounts, auditing, progress claims, contract administration, bank reports and property valuations. Bruno is involved with the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors and is a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
- Delloitte & Touche Head Office – New Build AUD$10,000,000
- WACA – Western Australia Cricket Association – AUD$100,000,000
- Sunporic Abattoir Kingaroy – Fire AUD$85,000,000
- Great Southern Ocean Lodge (Hotel) – Victoria – Storm AUD$50,000,000
- Digga Australia – Fire Machinery AUD$10,000,000
- Mooloolaba Bowls Club – Fire AUD$3,000,000
- Beachfront Hotel, Hamilton Island – Storm AUD$4,500,000
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals – Renovation AUD$10,000,000