Cameron is a leader in the Claims Management Market with an extensive adjusting background in Commercial Claims Handling, Property, and Casualty. Prior to joining Norcross, Cameron worked as a General Adjuster and Claims Representative. He has experience in opening and managing new offices, which also included heavy travel, handling of multiple national claims, talent acquisition, training new employees, and overseeing daily operations.
Currently, Cameron is licensed in 17 states. Also, he is actively involved in several organizations, including the Rocky Mountain Property Claims Association (RMPCA) and the Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS – Rocky Mountain Chapter).
- Ski Area/Resort: Fire (USD 1.3 Million)
- Premium General Contractor: Construction Defect (USD 300 K)
- Railroad: Train Derailment (USD 1.1 Million)
- Commercial General Contractor: Vandalism (USD 350 K)
- Amusement Park / Theme Park: Tornado Loss(USD 1.2 Million)
- Apartment Complex: Hail Storm (USD 650 K)
- Apartment Complex: Hurricane Ike (USD 450 K)
- Textiles / Warehouse Distributor: Hurricane Irene (USD 900 K)
- Apartment Complex: Fire Loss (USD 780 K)
- Theatre / Entertainment: Elevator Damage / Business
Interruption (USD 80 K)