During the first eight years of his working life Casper held various positions, partly as an independent entrepreneur, draughtsman and project manager. In 2011 he joined Vanderwal & Joosten and has handled a variety of Claims in the fields of construction, building physics and detailing. Casper has handled major claims in recent years. Among others for the municipality of Utrecht.
- Subsidence of the quay wall and buildings Utrecht: Construction All Risks (€ 3.6 Million)
- Complicated water leakage in Amsterdam homes: Construction All Risks (€ 3.2 Million)
- Water damage in office in Amsterdam: Construction All Risks (€ 255 K)
- Various problems with the roof of an office in Amsterdam: Construction All Risks (€ 186 K)
- Collapse of concrete floors in hospital in Harderwijk: Construction All Risks (€ 120 K)