Hassan Al Samaheeji commenced his loss adjusting career in 1983 and has wide international experience having been resident in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait whilst also undertaking assignments in the wider region to include North Africa.
From March 2003, Hassan was the Branch Manager of the Western Province operation in Saudi Arabia for his previous practice before returning to Bahrain in 2006 as a Director and Board Member of the Bahrain office.
In March 2009, Hassan joined McLarens Young International in Bahrain as resident Managing Director. Hassan is an experienced property damage and business interruption adjuster handling a wide range of insurance claims to include marine, CAR and EAR, liability, fire, theft, and fidelity losses.
- Liability claims in the Middle East
- Tsunami claim to Maldives International Airport
- Various Marine, CAR & EAR claims for power station projects in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia
- Cyclone Gonu in Oman – eighty five claims of various types
- Explosion followed by fire for twenty four warehouses in Dubai
- Storm damage to landscaping for Royal Commission Jubail – Saudi Arabia
- CAR, EAR and third party claims for construction projects in Bahrain, KSA and Qatar
- Major fires in carton, dairy and soft drinks manufacturing facilities in Sudan
- Machinery breakdown for phosphate mining company in Jordan
- Business interruption for titanium dioxide company in Saudi Arabia
- Fire damage to gold and jewellers’ premises in Bahrain
- Fidelity Guarantee losses in Bahrain
- Major fire in paper company in Egypt
- Flood and storm losses at project sites across the GCC
- Storm damage to Royal Palace in Morocco
- Product Liability claims across the GCC
- In addition Hassan has undertaken reinsurance audits on behalf of the London Market reinsurers within the Middle East