Joe is a graduate of the Queensland University of Technology, wherein he successfully completed a Bachelor of Industrial Design. Entering the insurance industry in 2016, Joe joined global loss adjusting practice, Crawford & Company, where he specialised first in the adjustment of domestic and commercial property claims before transitioning to the handling of technical liability claims.
Over the past four years Joe has a track record of handling claims of increasing complexity and severity in areas such as personal injury, third party property damage and product liability claims, creating trusted and valued relationships with clients.
A committed and enthusiastic practitioner, Joe has already completed his Diploma of Loss Adjusting through the Australia and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) and continues to enhance his skills in the diverse landscape of liability loss adjusting. He is also a member of the Young Insurance Professionals (YIP) in Queensland.
- Maintenance and Renovation (Paint Overspray Claim) – Public Liability Claim (AUD 750 K)
- Farming and Agriculture (Garlic Stock Loss Claim) – Public Liability Claim (AUD 500 K)
- General Construction and Development – Public Liability Claim (AUD 200 K)
- Underground Boring (Cable Damage Claims) – Public Liability Claim (AUD 200 K)
- Pet Food Manufacturer – Product Liability Claim (AUD 150 K)
- Mining and Excavation (Machinery Claims) – Public Liability (AUD 200 K)
- Slip, trip and fall Claims – Personal Injury Claims (AUD 100 K)
- Recovery actions against suppliers and subcontractors