Kevin began his Insurance career in the UK in 2001 as a graduate trainee at Bartlett Insurance Brokers Group, spending the next two years in the claims department. In 2005, he transferred to a position as account executive within Bartlett in Philadelphia, USA. After his post as the corporate account executive at Marsh UK, he became the co-founder/director of Yorkshire Insurance Brokers. Moving to Shanghai in 2010, Kevin joined Willis China as the head of property & casualty. From 2012, he continued his insurance career as the head of multinational business with Lockton China. Kevin is now the General Manager of McLarens, Greater China.
- Retail Outlets: Multiple-location Storm Claims (USD 5 Million)
- Railway Station: Subsidence Claim (USD 5 Million)
- PV Panel Manufacturer: Power Outage Claim (USD 3 Million)
- PCB Manufacturer: Product Recall (USD 2 Million)
- Wind Farm: Damage to Turbine (USD 1 Million)