Khallisa graduated from Universiti Malaysia Perlis with a degree in Electrical Energy Systems Engineering. Prior to commencing her career in loss adjusting in 2018 with a local adjusting firm in Kuala Lumpur, Khallisa was involved in M&E construction and energy auditing for over two years. She started her carrier in loss adjusting in 2018 and has been involved in a wide range of engineering and construction claims especially CAR/EAR, IAR and Machinery Breakdown.
Khallisa is very familiar with civil, mechanical, and electrical contract works given her hands-on exposure and adjusting experience thus far.
Having handled various third-party property damage claims under CAR policies, Khallisa is well versed in claims involving infrastructure works like highways and utility/service providers.
- Damage to underground fibre optic cables (USD 400 K)
- Damage to dredger vessel gearbox (USD 200 K)
- Damage to third party properties and bodily injury due to crawler crane failure (USD 150 K)
- Water and concrete damage to newly installed lifts (USD 500 K)
- Damage to underground electrical cables (USD 350 K)
- Transformer explosion due to contaminated oil (USD 300 K)
- Electrical breakdown of Main Switch Board (USD 350 K)
- Employer’s Liability – Bodily Injury & Loss of Income (USD 350 K)