Having started her insurance career immediately after graduating from Columbia University in New York with her Economics degree in 2001, Kirsten went on to obtain her Juris Doctor in 2005, before beginning work as an insurance litigation attorney.
After deciding to leave the law practice, Kirsten achieved the position of AVP, Global Client Executive at Marsh USA, Inc. During this time she also earned her Masters of Business Administration from Drexel University. After leaving Marsh, Kirsten started at ESIS as the AVP of Global Claims. This position saw her manage a large portfolio, lead a team of professionals worldwide, and design global claims initiatives for the ACE Insurance TPA division.
Kirsten then joined Crawford in 2014 as Vice President of Business Development, within their Global Markets division before being asked to take up the position as Managing Director of Broadspire UK, Crawford’s TPA Solution in June 2018.
Kirsten was honoured to receive the Business Insurance Women to Watch(“W2W”) award in 2018 and was a member of the W2W board in 2019 and served as the Vice-Chair for the W2W Board foundation in 2020.
- Author of an ACE Progress Report: “Dodging Land Mines: What Companies Should Know about Global Claims”; also published in Risk and Insurance Magazine
- Co-author of “A Global Mindset” with her client for Crawford’s On The Frontline publication, discussing Global Claims and Third Party Administration
- Keynote speaker on Global Claims for Willis Towers Watson Retail Symposium hosted in Chicago, IL
- Panel Moderator for Crawford & Company global series entitled “Expert insights: Covid-19 and claims around the world”
- Panel Moderator for Broadspire webinar: “The global experiment: managing TPA desk claims from home”
- Panel Moderator for Business Insurance’s Women to Watch EMEA Awards & Leadership Conference Young Professional Panel entitled, “A Changing Workplace & The Future of Work”