Lisa graduated from Capilano University with her Bachelor’s of Business Administration in 2009 and within a year of graduating, she found herself working as an Office Manager for an Independent Adjusting firm which gave her the opportunity to obtain her Level 1 Adjusting License. It didn’t take long before the drive for claims adjusting took over which started in habitation property, then commercial property and eventually to liability.
Lisa has over 10 years of adjusting experience with the most recent years being in the commercial property and liability sector. Lisa is based out of the Vancouver, British Columbia office, but she is licenced in both BC and Alberta. Lisa is available to handle claims throughout all of BC and Alberta.
- Jewelry theft from Hotel Room (CAD 375 K)
- Liquor Host Liability – Motor Vehicle Accident (CAD 3 Million)
- Camera Truck Fire (CAD 900 K)
- Product Liability (CAD 500 K)
- Fine Arts Specie (CAD 2.5 Million)
- BC Flood Loss to Remote Property ($1.7 Million)