Manimuthu has 33 years of experience in the field of Loss Adjusting. He has handled various claims across property, engineering & construction and Marine lines during his 33 years of experience as a Loss Adjuster, Handled more than 5000 assignments.
He also has experience in handling CAT loss including flood claims in South India. He is involved in the Insurance Institute of India and the Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors associations.
- Associated in survey of LIEBHERR crane Fire survey -$ 4 million
- Wheat storage at Warehouse damaged by flood- $ 10 Million
- Chennai Flood Property damage survey-$ 3 Million
- Liability claim- Loss of players Fee – $250000
- Cyclone Vardah Claims /Kerala flood claims – $ 4 Million
- Fire Claim Office complex- $500000
- Damage To ESP in Thermal Power plant-BHEL- $ 500000
- CNC printing machines damaged by flood- $- 10 Million
- Coal Terminal – damaged by Subsidence -$ 500000
- Wind mill Fire Damage claim- $ 250000
- $ 125 Million Riot damage claim at Wistron Karnataka
- $ 20 Million – Claim under port package policy