Marc joined McLarens in January 2019 as an Executive Adjuster from a major French adjusting house bringing a wealth of experience in construction, engineering and energy arenas.
In 1998, Marc entered the insurance sector after 16 years in the construction industry. Building on his knowledge of the construction process within the U.K. and international arena, he has focused on adjusting high-profile construction and energy claims in many regions, including Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South America, and the Caribbean for the last 20 years.
He has also been involved in adjusting CAT claims in the Caribbean and Turkey, as well as being seconded to various International Chartered Loss Adjusting practices in Brazil, Mexico and the U.S.A.
- EAR claim due to flooding of an oil pipeline in Turkey (USD 5 Million)
- Various CAR claims at a Cairo wastewater project in Egypt (USD 50 Million)
- CAR claim resulting from an earthquake at an airport in Turkey (USD 5 Million)
- EAR claim relating to a fire during construction of the new control room at an oil refinery in Switzerland (USD 10.3 Million)
- CAR claim (expert witness) due to flooding to a bank in London (USD 12.9 Million)
- EAR claim relating to a fire during tank construction for Petrobras in Brazil (USD 5 Million)
- Property claim resulting from a containment bund collapse at an iron ore mining project in Brazil (USD 6 Million)
- Repudiated CAR claim due to a landslide of the switchyard at a hydroelectric power station in Ethiopia
- CAR claim due to damaged breakwater for a petroleum company (USD 6.8 Million)
- Property claim relating to tank damage in Argentina (USD 500 K)