Marcia Gelon began her insurance career in 1989 in California, She then became a National Large Loss adjuster handling losses in excess of $100,000 throughout the US. In 2011, she relocated to Arizona as an independent adjuster. Marcia now travels throughout the state handling losses of all sizes which include hotels, HOA’s, restaurants and the Arizona’s Risk Retention Pool for the cities and towns of Arizona.
Marcia specializes in first and third party property claims and has a strong emphases in construction knowledge. She also prepares detailed loss estimates in Xactimate.
- City: Fire Loss to City Hall (USD 2.9 Million)
- Restaurant: Fire Loss (USD 500 K)
- Restaurant: Fire Loss (USD 700 K)
- Hotel: Monsoon Roof Leak (USD 500 K)
- City: Monsoon Damage to Spring Training Fields (USD 500 K)
- Commercial fire damage to historic district (USD 700 K)
- Principal Real Estate Investment: W6 Apartment Housing: Fire Suppression line burst 12 floors (USD 200 K)