Marcia Gelon began her insurance career in 1989 in California as a property staff adjuster. She then traveled on the Large Loss National Team throughout the US handling losses in excess of $100,000. In 2011, she relocated to Scottsdale Arizona as an Independent Adjuster and joined McLarens in 2016. Marcia specializes in Large Loss Commercial property claims which includes hotels, restaurants, apartment complex’s, homeowner associations/multi-family housing, builders risk/construction defect, assisted living facilities, and many of the municipalities throughout Arizona.
Marcia specializes in first- and third-party property claims and has a strong background in construction. She is also proficient in Xactimate estimating software.
- City: Fire Loss to City Hall (USD 2.9 Million)
- Restaurant: Fire Loss (USD 500 K)
- Restaurant: Fire Loss (USD 700 K)
- Hotel: Monsoon Roof Leak (USD 500 K)
- City: Monsoon Damage to Spring Training Fields (USD 500 K)
- Commercial fire damage to historic district (USD 700 K)
- Principal Real Estate Investment: W6 Apartment Housing: Fire Suppression line burst 12 floors (USD 200 K)