Neil is a Chartered Loss Adjuster and Insurance Practitioner with over 15 years’ experience of handling large and complex liability losses across the globe. Having formerly held various senior roles in the Loss Adjusting and Insurance industries, Neil brings a wealth of experience to his role as an Executive Liability Loss Adjuster.
Neil has, over the past years, specialised in areas such as large loss product liability, product recall and professional indemnity claims – where detailed knowledge of policy coverage principles are demanded. A dedicated industry thought leader, Neil is a regular contributor of technical material to an international audience of insurance professionals via platforms such as Linkedin and, as an accomplished public speaker, frequently designs and delivers bespoke training courses to the Australian insurance market.
- Mining Specialist – Product Liability: Failure of SAG Mill (AUD 125 Million)
- Multinational Engineering Company – Professional Indemnity: Failure of thrusters on cargo vessels (AUD 55 Million)
- Manufacturer of firefighting foam – Product Liability: class action by injured parties (AUD 200 Million)
- Yoghurt manufacturer – Product Recall: contamination of dairy free product (AUD 2 Million
- Construction Company – Professional Indemnity: defective windows on residential tower block (AUD 3 Million)
- Civil Contractors – Professional Indemnity: failure of abutments for temporary bridge (AUD 1.6 Million)
- Petroleum Company – Public Liability: oil contamination (AUD 25 Million)
- Construction Company – Public Liability: dust contamination following modernization project (AUD 2.7 Million)
- Construction Company – Public Liability: failure of multi-story car park (GBP 180 Million)
- Oven manufacturer – Product Recall: inherent defect within rotisserie ovens (AUD 1.2 Million)