Paul is a Chartered Loss Adjuster focusing on Construction and Property matters with over 15 years’ experience in the Insurance industry across Broking, Underwriting and Loss Adjusting. He is tertiary qualified with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Finance from The University of Western Australia and holds a Diploma of Loss Adjusting from ANZIIF.
Paul commenced his Loss Adjusting career in 2015 at a major and complex loss adjusting firm and has had exposure to a multitude of different classes of claims including property, liability, construction and plant & equipment.
He has successfully investigated, managed and negotiated large and complex losses in the property and construction space and has forged strong relationships with existing partners, whilst also nurturing new relationships in the market.
- Local Government Authority – Heritage Listed Fires AUD 3 Million
- Local Government Authority – Tropical Cyclone Damage AUD 10 Million.
- State Government Authority – Construction Liability AUD 10 Million.
- Civil Construction – Roadway Construction Storm Damage AUD 4 Million.
- Civil Construction – Professional Indemnity AUD 1 Million.
- Commercial Property – Flood Event AUD 2 Million.
- Commercial Property – Car Dealership Fire AUD 1.5 Million.