Scot began his career in 2013 with the Cincinnati Insurance Companies as a Field Claims Representative. Looking to expand his knowledge within the industry, Scot worked for one of the largest insurance brokers in the Northwest assisting local and global clients as their claims advocate.
Scot joined McLarens in 2018 and handles first-party property claims for numerous business sectors such as hospitality, agriculture, food processing, religious entities and habitational. He also has experience as a multi-line adjuster handling liability, casualty, and personal injury claims.
Scot is a member of the Oregon Claims Adjuster Association. He also served as an Ambassador Board member for Seattle Friends of the Children for over two years.
- Apple Packing Warehouse – Temperature damaged to fruit (USD 1.5 Million)
- Freeze Dried Food Manufacturer – Power Failure (USD 330 K)
- Concrete Pumping Company – Third Party Injury (USD 1 Million)
- Food Distribution Company – Third Party Injury (USD 1 Million)
- Food Contract Manufacturer – Food Recall (USD 400 K)
- High Rise Apartments – Water Damage (USD 600 K)