Shakir has more than 11 years of experience within the insurance industry in examining financial records, interviewing claimants, resolving disputes through fair and thorough negotiations and settling various types of insurance claims, with a monthly case load of 10-15 claims, each over USD 20 K.
- Damage to solar water heating plant at Large Solar Collector Plant Riyadh (USD 23 Million)
- Major flood claims incident at Jeddah (USD 18 Million)
- Breakdown of Gas Turbines and Generators at Riyadh (USD 11 Million)
- Storm damage to overhead power transmission lines project North of KSA (USD 6 Million)
- Major Fire Incident Qassim (USD 8 Million)
- Major Fire Incident at Construction Site (USD 30 Million)
- Various claims of short-circuit/fire damages to High Voltage Power Transformers, Alternators and Electrical switchgear panels