Sunny has dealt with Property & Liability claims. Throughout his career he has concentrated on Contractors All Risks, Erection All Risks and Construction Plant and Machinery All Risks claims. Sunny was a Site Engineer with a consultant company with experience in examining and monitoring defects in concrete structures. He has 22 years’ experience of various loss adjustment works with an emphasis on construction and engineering claims and exposure to all types of claims in Hong Kong, Macau and China. Sunny also controlled all claims (several thousand dollars to multi-million dollars) arising under Contractors’ All Risks and Public Liability Policy claims.
- Project Manager for MTRC Rail Links Projects including; West Island Line, South Island Line, Express Rail Link, Kwun Tong Line Extension, Shatin and Central Link. Losses including tunnel flooding, fire and third-party building subsidence. Loss amounts ranging from (HKD 1 Million – HKD 10 Million)
- Lafarge Dujiangyan Company in Sichuan Cement Plant – Landslide (HK $10 Million)
- Wheelock & Co. Ltd Building Project – Escape of concrete to third-party building – (HK $8 Million)
- New World Construction Co. Ltd – Fire (HK $30 Million)
- New World Construction Co. Ltd – Typhoon (HK $35 Million)
- Heng Shung Construction Co. Ltd – Rainstorm (HK $4 Million)
- Hip Hing Construction Co. Ltd – Malicious & Fire (HK $8 Million)