Tim commenced employment in the insurance industry in 1998 in loss adjusting handling initially property claims, technical claims and subsequently fraud investigation. Following on from this he worked for a General Insurer to gain underwriting experience and then for a Broker managing a high net worth claims portfolio for a Lloyds syndicate. Tim then worked on road as a loss adjuster focusing on liability claims, employers and public liability, disease, third party property damage and tree related subsidence. Tim moved to Australia in 2012 as a Senior Loss Adjuster and handled various losses, commercial, domestic, liability as well as responding to catastrophe events around Australia during this time. Since 2018 Tim has largely worked for an Insurer being responsible for motor and property assessing, major and complex loss portfolio, technical, audit and compliance as well as catastrophe management.
- Hail and ingress damage to television and broadcasting studios: AUD 2,500,000
- Fire damage to offshore commercial pearling operation: AUD 2,000,000
- Water damage to Education Facility: GBP 1,500,000
- Fire damage to commercial fishing lodge: AUD 2,000,000
- Cyclone damage to hotel: AUD 3,000,000
- Cyclone damage to various commercial structures during CAT events: Losses in excess of AUD 1,000,000
- Flood damage to commercial, domestic and heritage listed properties: Losses in excess of GBP 500,000