Wendy began working in the insurance market in 1980, and has extensive experience of claims handling across all classes of business, including product liability, product recall, and public liability. She is a qualified Loss Adjuster for General Insurance by the Ministry of Finance.
With her wide range of experience, particularly of handling international claims, Wendy is very familiar with handling claims involving international Reinsurers. She has also handled numerous major insurance claims for many well-known corporations in Taiwan, particularly liability and pollution claims involving the Petrochemical industry.
Wendy is now the General Manager of McLarens, Taiwan.
- Coffee Maker: Product defect (USD 5 Million)
- Vehicle tire manufacturer: Product defect (USD 4 Million)
- Mobile phone manufacturer: Product defect (USD 5 Million)
- PCB manufacturer: Product defect (USD 2 Million)
- Chemical manufacturer: Product defect (USD 6 Million)