From initial planning through to designing a tailored maintenance schedule to suit your operational needs, we can help you successfully manage your powerplant assets.
Despite their high value and complexity, the management of today’s modern turbine engines can often be overlooked. McLarens Aviation provides a full, expert, in-house powerplant management service for a wide range of engine types from the Pratt and Whitney PT6 to the General Electric GE90.
Our services, which are specifically designed to address the needs of operators, lessors and financiers, include:
- Pre-purchase, acceptance and end of lease inspections
- Co-ordination and oversight of engine borescope inspections
- Engine trend monitoring and evaluation
- Engine inspections for valuation purposes
- Engine shop visit planning and management
- Designing engine asset health monitoring/assurance programmes
Contact us now at email@example.com to find out how we can help you successfully manage your powerplant assets.