McLarens Aviation provides one of the most comprehensive independent asset management capabilities in the industry.
Our integrated approach to aviation asset management allows our clients to draw on a broad range of services to create bespoke single-source solutions to meet their specific needs. This allows clients to keep the focus on their core business while we handle activities outside their day-to-day operations. We also provide support for managing business peaks.
Our dedicated in-house staff, software, and equipment allows us to offer a broad range of services from timely expert advice during a single aircraft acquisition, through to a full aircraft portfolio management function drawing on our many different capabilities. Whether you are an individual acquiring an aircraft, an operator seeking efficiencies through outsourcing certain technical functions or a lessor looking for a trusted partner to support a large portfolio, McLarens Aviation has the solution.
Our integrated approach:
- Strategy, Planning & Risk Assessment
- Aircraft Selection & Valuation
- Acquisitions, Transitions, and Disposals
- Asset Assurance
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) approvals from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- Maintenance and Modification Management
- Powerplant Management
- Aircraft Recovery and Repossession
- Aircraft Remarketing
- Legal and Contract Support
Contact the team at email@example.com for more information.