McLarens and our predecessor companies have a long tradition of professional property loss adjusting dating to 1931 in Scotland.
We have a rich tradition of property loss adjusting. Today, our experienced, proactive adjusters manage all types of property claims, with particularly strong knowledge of:
- Builder’s Risk
- Real Estate
- Municipalities and Education
- General Commercial Property
- Global and Regional Accounts
Our service goes far beyond simply valuing losses. We understand that a property loss very often has serious commercial consequences. Our adjusters will get straight to work to mitigate the loss, rapidly return assets to operational use and potentially achieve large cost savings for insured and insurer alike.
The services at your disposal:
Our Property Loss Management program covers:
- Reliable Loss Valuation
- Efficient Loss Mitigation
- Business Interruption Assistance
- Multiple Adjusters assigned to a single-incident major loss
- International Resolution Teams
- Integrated Subrogation Support, including
- Accountants and Legal Counsel
We think commercially and act decisively. Across the globe, our adjusters focus both on the financial ramifications of a property loss and the associated business issues that are likely to arise from the loss.
By addressing these issues quickly and creatively, we can ensure an asset’s prompt return to productivity and significantly cut the cost of a property loss. Our international reach also means there is likely to be a McLarens adjuster close to your damaged property, wherever in the world it is.