As a global leader in loss adjusting and claims management, McLarens has introduced a forensic accounting specialty to its portfolio of risk management services.
As an extension of our expert adjuster network, our in-house forensic accounting team consists of credentialed professionals with deep technical expertise in the insurance industry. Through methodical analysis of financial and operating data, our forensic accounting team focuses on evaluating and identifying the real economic impact of insurance claims and damages – enabling our clients to minimize risks, protect assets and make informed decisions. This group works hand-in-hand with our adjusters to deliver our clients a “one-stop solution” to their comprehensive loss adjusting needs – streamlining the resolution process and delivering efficient, value- added service.
Our Services & Expertise
Our experienced in-house accounting team has proven know-how across a range of property and liability loss scenarios, including:
- Time Element:
- Business Interruption/Loss of Rents/Contingent Business Interruption
- Extra expense analysis/Tracking
- Catastrophe damages
- Employee fraud/theft/embezzlement
- Financial condition analyses
- Arson cases
- Product liability
- Third-party disputes
- Loss of use
- Property Damage
- Inventory/Stock Loss Analysis
- Schedule PD/EMS Invoices
- Surety bond claims
- Third-party liability
Our Benefit to Clients
- McLarens’ in-house team streamlines processes and file management
- Financial experts with extensive insurance experience
- Faster response time
- Best-value bill rates
- Thorough, expert analysis
- Trusted assessments and resolution
To reach our team directly and/or to submit your assist assignment request, please contact ForensicAccounting@mclarens.com (U.S.) or Asia.Forensic.Accounting@mclarens.com (Asia).
To Download our brochures, click the images below.