Our Dispute Resolution service harnesses a recognised team of leading industry experts with experience of participating in the various available ADR forums. Our fully qualified and accredited experts have an in-depth understanding of the responsibilities of an expert witness. Our objective is to deliver authoritative, concise evidence and guidance in all cases, providing timely dispute resolution assistance and expertise.
To view our qualified UK&I expert witnesses’ CV’s, follow the link here: UK&I Expert Witness CV’s – McLarens
Excellence is at the heart of everything we do at McLarens and we are trusted by clients worldwide to deliver the best in claims management, loss adjusting, auditing, surveying, dispute resolution and expert witness solutions. Our reputation is built on the experience and knowledge of our individual team members, who bring an average of 25 years’ experience.
Our areas of expertise include but are not limited to the following:
- Property & Casualty – scope and quantum determination
- Business Interruption / Forensic Accounting
- Insurance policy interpretation and coverage
- Building surveys and reinstatement cost assessments
- Building Defects
- Party wall disputes
- Forensic cause and origin determination
- Fire Engineering and Building Performance Investigation
- Loss mitigation and conservation
We carry sector specific expertise across the following: