Our hull surveyors and adjusters all have extensive knowledge of the aviation sector.
In nearly all cases, they have joined us following their careers with airlines, manufacturers, or the armed forces. As well as being licensed engineers, a number of them have undertaken flight training, and all have undertaken ICAO recognised hazard awareness training to allow them to enter accident sites.
Having the ability to draw on experience of a 90+ strong team of professionals from across our network means that we are able to respond to the most complex of situations.
Be it airline or general aviation, fixed wing, helicopter or UAV’s, we have the resources ready to deploy on behalf of our clients.
Our team’s capabilities:
- Damage Surveys
- Aircraft Recovery Coordination
- Accident Site Restoration including
- initial assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Repair Cost Adjustments including
- Selection of repairers
- Cost negotiations
- Review of contracts
- Progress monitoring
- Administration of funds
- Management of stage payments
- Cause Investigations provided by our lawyers with expert subrogation experience
- Legal Services for claims relating to
- Environmental matters
- Ground handling incidents
- Repair incidents
- Drafting and negotiation of releases
- Contract and MRO agreement review
- Salvage Services to capture any residual value in the salvage post-claims settlement