To All Our Customers,
Today we find ourselves living and working through truly unprecedented events as the entire world is battling the outbreak of the coronavirus COVID-19. There is no doubt, we are in uncharted territory facing tough decisions ahead of us.
One thing, however, remains unchanged. Our entire McLarens team maintains its undeterred commitment to continue to serve your business needs. We are ready and determined to provide the best quality service that you have come to depend on. And we do so by safeguarding all our employees, clients and business partners.
As a global loss adjusting and risk management company, we have well-defined and tested business continuity plans that have been activated in accordance with the growing COVID-19 risks. By prioritizing the health and wellbeing of our employees and yours, we have pro-actively:
- Updated our various Business Continuity Plans (BCP) as we have them on a country by country basis and McLarens Global Pandemic Policy, whilst reflecting differing territorial requirements within a suite of regional/local Response Plans
- Enacted remote work policies and other protocols country-by-country including split shifts in Asia; our operating model is extremely flexible and can be swiftly moved to accommodate remote work from home (WFH)
- Curbed all non-essential business travel except adjuster site visits on a case-by-case basis; where possible, we are substituting face to face meetings with audio / video calls
- Tested and ensured 100% access to McLarens paperless cloud-based data and communications systems (McLarens One)
- Reviewed the BCPs of our key IT suppliers and are confident in their robustness
- Imposed a limited visitor policy to McLarens office locations
- Limited our internal team meetings to virtual and online only
- Activated weekly executive and management briefings on the evolving conditions
- Provided our employees with sanitizers, practical guidelines, and online training courses on how to mitigate exposure to infectious disease.
- Have implemented procedures so we know exactly what is happening daily on a country by country basis
The COVID-19 Pandemic is fast moving with implications that are changing daily. Our regional and executive leadership is actively monitoring the daily updates provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and government authorities. We are, however, acutely aware of our responsibility to service our clients and their customers and we will continue to apply creative solutions such that our service remains as close to business as usual as possible.
Gary Brown | McLarens
Chief Executive Officer