Business Management Consultant (Canada)
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team in Canada the role of Business Management Consultant.
Reporting to the VP of Business Improvement you will be specialised in business methods analysis and will be responsible for proposing improvements to methods, systems and procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Analyse and provide advice on the managerial methods and organisation of an establishment
- Conduct quality audits
- Develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Undertaking projects and other ad hoc work as required.
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Deep and proven experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of building strong working relationships, externally and internally
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to balance multiple deadlines
- Personal pride in delivering outputs on time, with a focus on quality and communication
- Supervisory experience
- Be driven to meet and exceed targets
- Prior experience within the insurance market and/or business development within a professional services environment will be highly advantageous
- Successful candidates will be educated to degree level or equivalent with Lean Six Sigma competence
- Team focused, with the ability to work independently as required
- Highly organised and methodical in approach
- Strong competence with all MS Office programmes, ERP software and Python