Trainee Aviation Liability Adjuster
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Aviation Liability Adjuster, with a desire to commence or progress their career within the loss adjusting profession.
Reporting to the Head of Aviation Liability, this is an opportunity for you to develop your Liability claims expertise, handling a broad portfolio of liability claims, from investigation to settlement, working alongside highly qualified and experienced Liability Adjusters, in our UK Liability team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management and administration of Aviation Liability claims from instruction to settlement
- Liaison with key stakeholders including insured, insurers/brokers ensuring the professional and timely conclusion of claims
- Collation and analysis of Management Information for internal and external distribution
- Production of reports in compliance with professional standards, internal guidelines and in accordance with SLA’s
- Marketing and business development activities to support the region
- Degree in Law / business or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to self-manage your workload, manage multiple priorities and conflicting demands
- A methodical, accurate and analytical approach to work
- A sense of responsibility for and pride in the quality of your work
- Enthusiastic to commit to completing professional examinations (Dip CILA )
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; clear, concise, and structured
- Strong relationship/stakeholder management skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships with your team, colleagues and third parties
- Thrive in a high pressured working environment with the drive to meet and exceed targets
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to develop expertise working alongside highly qualified Adjusters and Surveyors.
The candidate will be required to study for their Diploma in CILA (Dip CILA). For more information, please visit: www.cila.co.uk.
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR Team | McLarens