Watch the recording of the sixth session in our Byte-size Cyber series with Nigel Collins, Technical Lead – Cyber and Technology, on Cyber and the Education Sector.
The session contains content appropriate for those who have some involvement in cyber policies and claims, or those just interested in finding out more about the evolving world of cyber. If you manage a team or department, please feel free to share with your colleagues.
The session covers the following:
- The increase of cyber attacks on the education sector
- Attack vectors, vulnerabilities and why the sector is under attack
- Topical case study and discussion.
Byte-size Cyber Series
Previous Byte-size Cyber sessions, and the links to access the recordings, are available:
- Introduction to Cyber Policies and Claims Processes
- Ransomware and the Implications for Business
- Data Breach Incidents and Response
- Cyber Crime, The Hidden Threats
- High Net Worth Cyber Claims
All new loss enquires can be directed to your usual contact or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please enter your contact information below to download the recording.