On Thursday 20th January 13:00 – 13:45 GMT, our practice leaders and experts reflected on lessons from 2021 and what they are forecasting for 2022 in claims.
The session covered the following:
- Highlights and challenges from 2021 including storms, flooding and the new Personal Injury Guidelines
- The ongoing challenges of increased costs and alternative accommodation
- The rapidly developing practical application of sustainability in insurance claims.
The session included the following experts:
- Toby Knight FCII FCILA FIFAA, Head of UK Operations – Property
- Alan Browne FCII, Head of Casualty – Ireland
- Gareth Bowers MBA Dip CILA Dip CII, Head of Major Loss – Midlands/South West/Wales
- Richard Gough BSc MRICS ACILA, Executive Adjuster/Chartered Surveyor – Major Loss
- Alan Smith BDMA (sen) Tech, Mitigation Specialist
Other topics covered in our thought leadership articles and webinars can be found in the News section of mclarens.com.
All new loss enquires can be directed to your usual contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enter your contact information below to download the recording.