Watch the recording with our Major Loss team to walk through a hypothetical case study on a range of complex issues to highlight the best way to deal with them.
The session contains content appropriate for those involved in commercial property claims, particularly complex and/or major losses. If you manage a team or department, please feel free to share with your colleagues.
The session covers the following topics:
- Roof damage with a green clause
- Boundary walls impacting Value at Risk and proximate cause of wall damage
- Alternative Accommodation for short-term, medium-term and vulnerable residents
- Commercial stock values for goods in progress
The session was hosted by Sandra McDonald, joined by McLarens experts:
- Darren Anderton, Head of Major Loss – North
- Gareth Bowers, Head of Major Loss – South
- William Wilson, Head of Major Loss – Ireland
- Martin Allan, Head of Major Loss – Scotland
You can access more thought leadership from McLarens, including recorded webinars, roundtables and articles on the News section of mclarens.com.
All new loss enquires can be directed to your usual contact or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please enter your contact information below to download the recording.