On Thursday 9th December 15:00 – 15:45 GMT, our team of leading adjusters participated in our CPD webinar, discussing dealing with telecomms failure claims following major incidents.
The session covered the following:
- Network damage from hurricane wind and water surge taking out all communications in the Caribbean
- Political violence destroying a network of communication masts in Palestine
- Mobile broadband mast taken down in a storm on the west coast of Ireland affecting the education sector
- Business Interruption (BI) considerations including lack of service, replacement infrastructure and lost advertising
- Cyber threats to telecommunications.
The session included the following experts:
- Dave Watts, Head of Home Foreign
- William Wilson, Head of Major Loss – Ireland
- Nigel Collins, Technical Lead – Cyber & Technology
Other topics covered in our thought leadership articles and webinars can be found in the News section of mclarens.com.
All new loss enquires can be directed to your usual contact or email@example.com.
Please enter your contact information below to download the recording.