Aaron Mooney is a Chartered Loss Adjuster who specialises in large and complex property claims. Aaron began his career in 2010 as a Trainee Loss Adjuster with Crawford & Company and spent the next 6 years managing all manner of property losses.
In 2016, Aaron joined the Crawford Large & Complex Loss team (GTS) and spent the next 5 years managing large & complex property losses throughout Australia, with a particular focus on the Western Australian and Northern Territory markets.
Aaron is well known for his exceptional handling of complex claims across many sectors, including manufacturing, food production, hospitality, retail, catastrophe response and government infrastructure and he maintains very strong relationships with many clients.
- Local Authority: Cyclone (AUD 15 Million)
- Supermarket: Fire – Arson (AUD 11 Million)
- RSL Club: Fire (AUD 8 Million)
- Fruit & Vegetable Wholesaler: Fire – Arson (AUD 8 Million)
- Primary School: Fire – Arson (AUD 7 Million)
- Medical Centre: Fire (4.5 Million)
- Service Station: Bushfire (AUD 2.5 Million)
- Tavern: Fire (AUD 2.5 Million)
- Local Authority: Hail damage (AUD 2 Million)
- Mining Equipment: Electrical Breakdown (1.2 Million)