Aaron Franklin joined McLarens in 2018 as a National General Adjuster and has over 12 years of experience in Property Insurance including various levels of Commercial Property Specialist at Farmers Insurance Group and Large Loss Specialist at Nationwide Insurance.
Aaron is knowledgeable in commercial and residential buildings and is highly proficient in handling and examining commercial claims. He has extensive experience in Fire, Water, Tornado, Wind and Hail losses. Aaron has a broad construction background with hands-on experience in electrical, plumbing, framing, and roofing. He maintains adjuster licenses in multiple states, including having Texas as his Designated Home State.
- High Net Worth Residential Dwelling Loss: Fire, Missouri (USD 1.2 Million)
- High Net Worth Residential Dwelling Loss: Fire, Missouri (USD 1.1 Million)
- High Net Worth Residential Dwelling Fire Losses: Witch Fire, San Diego, California (USD 3 Million)
- Restaurant Chain: Hurricane Ike, Houston, Texas (USD 2.5 Million)
- Condominium Association: 55 Buildings, Gardner, Kansas: Wind & Hail (USD 1.5 Million)
- Downtown Condominium Building, 5 Stories: Water Damage, Kansas City, Missouri (USD 200 K)
- Restaurant Chain: Multi-unit flood, Overland Park, Kansas (USD 150 K)
- Condominium Association: 40 Buildings, Leawood, Kansas: Wind & Hail (USD 1.4 Million)
- Hotel/Hospitality: Blue Springs, Missouri: Water Loss (USD 225 K)
- Industrial Building: Kansas City, Missouri: Vehicle Impact (USD 100 K)